I am passionate about running & love working with runners at all levels to help them get back to running injury free.
Scott is a passionate runner with a 2:37 marathon PB and understands the importance of running to your physical health and well-being. He strives to provide you with the best running specific physio in London.
- Article Likes
- MSc (module) Musculoskeletal Injection Therapy
- University of Hertfordhire June 2016
- MSc (module) Advanced Neuromusculoskeletal Management of the Foot & Ankle
- London Southbank University September 2015
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- University of East London June 2005
- Sport & Exercise Science
- Nottingham Trent University June 2002
- Running injuries
I’ve had a very personal interest in looking at injury prevention strategies in runners after my own sacral stress fracture in April this year. My own injury happened without any obvious warning signs. There were no significant spikes in my training, no persistent niggles, there hadn’t been any change in my health – other than being sleep deprived by my then 2-month-old daughter, Emmie. You might want to read my previous blog on this here. The experience highlighted to me the potential v