I qualified from St Bartholomew’s Hospital in 1983 and trained in both general and gynaecological surgery and obstetrics. I have been a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at St Georges Hospital London since 1997 and I am currently Clinical Director of the unit between 2006-2009.
I specialise in the treatment of gynaecological cancers and pre-invasive disease of the lower genital tract. I am the Lead Clinician for Colposcopy and Vulval Disorders at St Georges Hospital where approximately 4,000 women are seen each year. I also perform surgery for gynaecological cancers and the more complex surgery for benign disease. I am also an experienced Obstetrician and still practise in the private sector. Since 2014 I have also held a position at St.Georges, University of London as head of Anatomical Sciences for both under-graduate and post-graduate education.
- Article Likes
- F.R.C.O.G. Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gy
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists September 2003
- M.D. Doctor of Medicine
- University of London August 1998
- F.R.C.S. Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons of England April 1988
- MB.BS. Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- St Bartholomew's Hospital June 1983
- B.Sc. Bachelor of Science (Anatomy)
- King's College, London June 1980
- Clinical Anatomy
- Vulval disorders
- Complex gynaecological surgery