Lifestyle Foot and Ankle Management
Originally from Glasgow I now commute between my part-time NHS Consultant job in NHS Lanarkshire, and my Private Practice at The London Orthopaedic Clinic in London.
I have always enjoyed working as part of a team and was privileged to set up the Integrated Multidisciplinary Foot and Ankle Service in NHS Lanarkshire. I relish the opportunity to meet new people and visiting new places that working in London brings.
I enjoy travelling and take regular City Breaks as a way to explore and recharge. I love the idea of fine art and fine dinning, whilst also loving the great outdoors and spirit of adventure. The reality is that I am the fussiest eater, that has never really understood the necessity of green veg, don't really get Picasso, and have been bitten by too many Scottish midges to think that camping is really worth all that effort.
I do however have a bucket list of places I'd like to go and things I'd love to do.
I love what I do, and am constantly striving to improve myself and the the service that I provide.
You're feet get you up in the morning, take you to work, do that 'career changing presentation', pick the kids up from school, dance, shop, run, and take you out with friends.
When your feet hurt, your life slows down. Sore or injured feet stop you form doing the things you love. Getting you back on the right track, with the minimum of discomfort is what I endeavour to do, whilst fitting in with your work and lifestyle commitments.
- Article Likes
79 Wimple Street, London, W1G 9RY
- Phone No.
020 7186 1003
- FRCS Tr & Orth, Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Edi
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh February 2010
- MRCS, Member of the Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh)
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh December 2002
- MBChB, Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- University of Aberdeen July 2000
- BSc Med Sci, Bachelor of Medical Science
- University of Aberdeen July 1999
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Diabetic Foot Pathology